Centre for Lifelong Learning Ltd (CeLL) makes no warranties, representations or assurances about any of the content of this website. This includes without limitation the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content and any errors or omissions. CeLL accepts no responsibility for information contained on this website and disclaims all liability in respect of such information.
It's prohibited to reproduce the contents of this website in any form unless as provided below:
- You may print or download to your local hard disk extracts from the website pages for your personal use only
- You may copy printed or downloaded extracts to third parties for their personal use.
- Information you provide us by filling in forms on our website. This includes information from you relating to your identity and personal preferences as they relate to our services. Personal information we may collect includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, company name and country.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondences for business purposes and future reference.
- Details of your visits to our website concerning traffic data, location data and any other related data for the purposes of our business.
- We will try to collect only information that is beneficial to Tower Bridge International Ltd.
CeLL may use your information for the following purposes:
a) Business Transactions:
When you contract us to provide services to you and/or on your behalf, we will use your information to deliver the services to you.
b) Feedback Information
When you send us feedback information about our services, we may publish it on our website upon your acceptance.
c) Communication Purposes
We may use your contact information to communicate to you on matters relating to our business.
terms and conditions
1. Terms And Conditions:
1.2 You are prohibited from posting any material:
(i) that is intimidating, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
(ii) for which you have not obtained necessary approvals;
(iii) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world;
(iv) which is technically harmful. This includes but not limited to computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data.
(v) that abuses the rights of children in form.
CeLL excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you in connection to the use of this website.
While CeLL endeavors to make sure that the information on this website is correct and updated as deemed necessary, CeLL does not warrant the correctness and completeness of the material on the website. CeLL may make changes to the content on the website at any time without notice.